In September of 2022, companies that buy houses accounted for 22% of all house sales. That number is trending up, according to the National Association of Realtors. Companies that buy houses accounted for 26% of all home purchases in October 2022, which was up from 22% in September 2022, and 24% in October 2021.
Why are people using cash home buyers often?
There are myriad reasons people use companies that buy houses. You may want to consider selling your house to legitimate home buyers if you are facing any of these difficulties:
- You inherited a house that you don't want to keep.
- You lost your job and need to sell fast.
- You need to relocate quickly for your job or other reasons.
- Your house needs too many repairs to sell traditionally. You don't want to be bothered with the headache of renovating or can't afford to.
- Your neighborhood is going downhill fast, and you want out as soon as possible.
- You want to avoid foreclosure on your house.
- You need cash fast, whether to pay bills, invest in a new enterprise, or any number of reasons.
How to choose a cash home buyer
There are plenty of shady cash buyers and scammers out there, so it literally pays to be well-informed. Some companies are reliable and legitimate, but many of them have drawbacks. A few companies take up to 60 days (about 2 months) to close on a sale. Some charge a "service fee" of up to 15%. There are complaints of poor communication and ridiculously low offers. Thankfully, there is HomeVestors®, the cash home buyer you can trust.
Why you can trust HomeVestors®
HomeVestors® has been in business since 1996 and has an established and proven business model of buying houses for cash. With a national BBB rating of A+, our clients can trust us with the sale of their property.
We specialize in making the process transparent, simple, and hassle-free. There are typically no closing costs or hidden fees, and no pressure. Simply arrange for a consultation at your house, and we will happily answer any questions you may have.
After a walk around your Atlanta area property, we can often give a fair cash offer without delay. We are among the most trustworthy, experienced, and legitimate home buyers in the country.
The HomeVestors® process: as simple as 1–2–3
1. Give us a call at 866-200-6475 to set up a free consultation at your house. Our experienced property specialist will gladly answer any questions you may have and discuss the process with you.
2. After walking around your property, the property specialist will most likely give you a fair cash offer that same day.
3. If you accept our fair cash offer, you can expect to close on the sale quickly, often in as little as three weeks. (With conventional house sales, the average time to close on a house was 50 days (about 1 and a half months) as of autumn of 2021, according to the Ellie Mae Origination Insight Report.) We are happy to work with you regarding the closing date if you need a little extra time.
We buy "as is." There is no need to show your house to anyone else, make repairs, or even clean the place up. Selling your house to HomeVestors is as simple and stress-free as that. Call us today at 866-200-6475, or fill out the online form for a no-obligation visit.