We Buy Ugly Houses®.
Our story begins back in caveman days.
Solutions for Ugly Situations®.
You may recognize HomeVestors as the “We Buy Ugly Houses®” people. When we started in 1996, we became famous for giving people a fast, easy way to walk away from houses that had serious structural or aesthetic problems. We buy old houses, houses with termite damage, and more.
But the truth is, We Buy Ugly Houses® is the perfect solution for people who want to walk away from “ugly situations”: Bad mortgage terms. Divorce. Unwanted inherited homes. The goal of We Buy Ugly Houses® is to give homeowners an easy way to sell their house “as is,” and give them the cash they need to move on to a happier situation.
Selling Your House “As Is.”
We know what you’re wondering: “how can I sell my house quick?” or maybe, “I need to sell my house, but how?” A traditional house sale can be time-consuming and frustrating. From repairs to painting to open houses, there’s so much to do. But We Buy Ugly Houses® takes a different approach, one that makes things easy on the seller.
Buying your house “as is” means:
- No repairs. Repairs are expensive and take a lot of time. But whether it’s as minor as a broken hinge or as major as foundation work, repairs won’t stop us from making an offer.
- No cleaning. Cleaning a home from top to bottom can be frustrating when you want to sell quickly. With We Buy Ugly Houses®, homeowners don’t need to give cleaning a second thought. We buy houses in any condition.
- No open houses. Open houses invite strangers into your house, take time, are a lot of work, and often don’t result in an offer. When you sell to us, though, you’ll just meet with a single local buyer who can make an offer on the spot.
- No paying typical closing costs. Don’t worry about this issue; we’ll take care of normal closing costs.
- No waiting for bank approval. Banks can take a long time to grant approval, and the waiting isn’t fun. But we work on our seller’s schedule and can often close in as little as three weeks.
We don’t think selling a house should have to be overly complicated. That’s why we employ a straightforward, streamlined process that helps our sellers get cash for their homes as quickly as possible. With us, you can sell houses fast for cash.
“After my brother passed away a year ago, I listed his home with a real estate agent for six months with no results, I decided to call HomeVestors and some…Felicia G.
With We Buy Ugly Houses® it’s as easy as 1-2-3
The We Buy Ugly Houses® process is designed with the seller in mind. Homeowners are rapidly drawn to our quick and easy approach:
- Free in-home consultation — We do a quick review of your property and answer any question you may have.
- We can make you a cash offer on the spot — We pay cash for your house “as is” and pay all normal closing costs and take no real estate commissions.
- Close quickly — We can close in as little as 3 weeks or on your timeline (taking longer if you choose).
If you’re thinking, “I want to sell my house fast for cash”, then this process is perfect for you! Homeowners trust We Buy Ugly Houses® to give them a firm, all cash offer that doesn’t change and help them close quickly and on their terms. There’s no need for clean-up, inspections or repairs. And once we make a firm offer, we stand behind it and do not back down. Sell houses fast with us!
Sell Us Your Ugly House℠
Again, we may be famous for buying ugly houses for cash — but we really buy all types of residences, and in any shape — nice houses, ugly houses, vacant houses, inherited houses. We also buy condos, townhomes, multi-unit properties, and even some commercial properties. HomeVestors® franchisees strive to make a positive impact in each of the markets we serve by specializing in buying, rehabbing, and selling residential properties.
Whether you’re relocating across the country, or retiring and moving to the beach, or simply want a fast, simple, and hassle-free way to sell a home, call us.
With We Buy Ugly Houses® it's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
Let’s get started for free today. No obligation and no pressure. Just a quick visit to your house and we can then make you a fair cash offer on the spot!